O MELHOR DO MUNDO POSSÍVEL

A volte sorridi, a volte è più dura...

terça-feira, janeiro 17, 2006

I'm forever blowing bubbles

I'm dreaming dreams,
I'm scheming schemes,
I'm building castles high.
They're born anew,
Their days are few,
Just like a sweet butterfly.
And as the daylight is dawning,
They come again in the morning.

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high,
They reach the sky,
Then like my dreams,
They fade and die.
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air

United ! United ! United !

3 Comments:

Blogger Pulga said...

West Ham!! West Ham!!

22:16  
Blogger GR1904 said...

Essa não é a música que passa no Green Street Hooligans?

12:20  
Blogger Ricardo said...

É... O "hino" dos Hammers

00:19  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home